• Burgard, Timothy Anglin. The Art of Craft: Contemporary Works from the Saxe Collection. San Francisco and Bulfinch Press, Little, Brown, 1999.
• Edward S. Cooke, Jr., Matthew Kangas, and John Perreault. Expressions in Wood: Masterworks from the Wornick Collection. Oakland California:
The Oakland Museum of California and University of Washington Press, 1996
• Fike, Bonita. The Fine Art of Wood: The Bohlen Collection. Detroit, Michigan: Detroit Institute of Arts and Abbeville Press, 2000
Excerpt from " The Fine Art of Wood: The Bohlen Collection" by BONITA FIKE
• Douglas Heller and Matthew Kangas. David Groth. Prague, Czech Republic: Typo + Graphic Design Studio, 2001 (catalog for sculpture exhibition by David Groth that travelled to The Morris Graves Museum, SOFA Chicago, and Heller Gallery)
• Kelsey, John, et al. Fine Woodworking Design, Book Three. Newtown, Connecticut: Fine Woodworking and Taunton Press, 1983
• Ray Leier, Jan Peters, and Kevin Wallace. Contemporary Turned Wood: New Perspectives in a Rich Tradition. Madison, Wisconsin: Hand Books Press, 1999
• Ray Leier, Jan Peters, and Kevin Wallace. 500 Wood Bowls: Bold & Original Designs Blending Tradition & Innovation. New York, NY: Lark Books, a division of Sterling Publishing Co, Inc., 2004
• Mark Lyman and Anne Meszko. SOFA CHICAGO 2001. Chicago, IL: Expressions of Culture, Inc., 2001
• McFadden, David R. Defining Craft I: Collecting for the New Millennium. New York: Museum of Arts and Design, 2000
• Meilach, Dona Z. Wood Art Today: Furniture, Vessels, Sculpture. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publishing Ltd., 2003
• Perri Peltz Ruttenberg and Eric Ruttenberg. In Concert For One People: Sacred Vessels. NY, NY: The National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership, 2003
• Snyder, Jeffrey B., Wood Art Today 2. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publishing Ltd., 2010
• Strauss, Cindi, Is Ornament a Crime?: Re-thinking the Role of Decoration in Contemporary Wood, Collectors of Wood Art (Exhibition and Catalogue Sponsor), SOFA Chicago, 2010
• Ward, Gerald W. R. & Julie M. Muniz. Shy Boy, She Devil, and Isis, The Art of Conceptual Craft; Selections from the Wornick Collection. MFA Publications, 2007
• Elliot, Iona. “Abstract Expression.” Woodcarving, July/August, No.73, 2003
• Martin, Terry. ”One Step Back, Two Steps Forward,” Craft Arts International, No.61, 2004
• Matthews, Lydia. From The Center. Eureka, California: Humboldt Arts Council, 1989.
• Mayer, Barbara. “Dream House for a Dream Collection,” Art and Antiques, April, 2000
• McDonnell, Belle. “Graves Unites Northcoast Artists” Northcoast Views, August, 1989.
• Mississippi, Connie. “Collectors-Roles and Responsibilities,” Turning Points, Vol. 8, No. 2
Copyright © 2023 David Groth Sculpture - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder