• Burgard, Timothy Anglin. The Art of Craft: Contemporary Works from the Saxe Collection. San Francisco and Bulfinch Press, Little, Brown, 1999.
• Edward S. Cooke, Jr., Matthew Kangas, and John Perreault. Expressions in Wood: Masterworks from the Wornick Collection. Oakland California:
Douglas Heller and Matthew Kangas.
Prague, Czech Republic: Typo + Graphic Design Studio, 2001
(catalog for sculpture exhibition by David Groth that travelled to The Morris Graves Museum, SOFA Chicago, and Heller Gallery)
• Kelsey, John, et al. Fine Woodworking Design, Book Three. Newtown, Connecticut: Fine Woodworking and Taunton Press, 1983
• Ray Leier, Jan Peters, and Kevin Wallace. Contemporary Turned Wood: New Perspectives in a Rich Tradition. Madison, Wisconsin: Hand Books Press, 1999
Ray Leier, Jan Peters, and Kevin Wallace.
500 Wood Bowls: Bold & Original Designs Blending Tradition & Innovation.
NY: Lark Books, a division of
Sterling Publishing Co, Inc., 2004
• Mark Lyman and Anne Meszko. SOFA CHICAGO 2001. Chicago, IL: Expressions of Culture, Inc., 2001
• McFadden, David R. Defining Craft I: Collecting for the New Millennium. New York: Museum of Arts and Design, 2000
• Meilach, Dona Z. Wood Art Today: Furniture, Vessels, Sculpture. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publishing Ltd., 2003
• Perri Peltz Ruttenberg and Eric Ruttenberg. In Concert For One People: Sacred Vessels. NY, NY: The National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership, 2003
• Snyder, Jeffrey B., Wood Art Today 2. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publishing Ltd., 2010
Ornament a Crime?: Re-thinking the Role of Decoration in Contemporary
Collectors of Wood
Art (Exhibition and Catalogue Sponsor),
SOFA Chicago, 2010
Ward, Gerald W. R. & Julie M. Muniz. Shy Boy, She Devil, and Isis, The Art
of Conceptual Craft; Selections from the Wornick Collection. MFA
• Martin, Terry. ”One Step Back, Two Steps Forward,” Craft Arts International, No.61, 2004
• Matthews, Lydia. From The Center. Eureka, California: Humboldt Arts Council, 1989.
• Mayer, Barbara. “Dream House for a Dream Collection,” Art and Antiques, April, 2000
• McDonnell, Belle. “Graves Unites Northcoast Artists” Northcoast Views, August, 1989.
• Mississippi, Connie. “Collectors-Roles and Responsibilities,” Turning Points, Vol. 8, No. 2 (Spring, 1995).
• Mississippi, Connie. “Connie Mississippi Interviews David Groth,” Collectors of Wood Art, Vol. 7, No. 2, July, 2005
• Wallace, Kevin. “David Groth, Sculptor,” Craft Arts International, No. 65, 2005